Monday, June 20, 2011

flustered.

with darwin being gone for a week, i am back in the commander in chief saddle. i feel like i am at a rodeo riding a bull and holding on for dear life. by about 10:15 this morning, i was already flustered with today.

this past week was not my week to say the least:

-almost cried at work - ALMOST
-screwed up an order
-had my car stolen
-had my purse stolen
-had my rock climbing gear stolen
-had my camera stolen
-had my sunglasses stolen
-had my house broken into while i was there

needless to say, things have been rough.

BUT i am okay, and i am work currently playing commander in chief like i mentioned before. so that means that i get to put out all the fires. makes for an exciting monday. i am thinking that maybe i should just rename myself empress and do whatever i feel like doing. anyone in on that plan?

things i would do then:

-put in a zipline at work
-put in some sort of foam pit
-swimming pool
-monster trucks - i feel like it would be entertaining
-no fridays (we've already enacted that)
-no customer whining day. that would be fantastic
-everything would be done via e-mail. - well on our way for that....
-water balloon fight day/with a side of supersoakers...
-no cell phone day (week and or month)

i could get used to being empress...

ciao.

oh if you happen to find any or all these items: car, hobo wallet, rock climbing gear, ray-bans: please return them to me and in return you get to punch the culprit in the face for your awesomeness and the safe return of said items.

No comments:

Post a Comment